Follow these quick steps and get protected! Comcast.net email address and password are required to continue. Find my email address.
Click Download - you will be redirected to a Norton page to purchase the product. Choose your subscription length and then click Buy Now. Enter your billing address and payment method to proceed with your purchase. Also, enter your Norton account credentials. If you do not have a Norton Account, fill in the information to complete your purchase and create a Norton account. Click Continue.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with your Norton account. Click Get Started to begin the setup process. You will be directed to the NMS web portal. Select Log in and enter your Norton account email and password.
Click Add a New Device to choose the type of mobile device to which you wish to add NMS service. You can scan a QR code or visit the App Store/Google Marketplace to download NMS to your phone.
Note: If you wish to use the QR code but do not have a QR code reader, you can download the Norton Snap QR Code Reader app for free in the App Store/Google Marketplace.
For assistance with this product, please visit our Help and Support forums or call Norton Support at 1-877-272-7149.
You are now being directed to a secure website to download the Norton Security Suite software.
You are now being directed to a secure website to download the Norton Mobile Security software.
You are now being directed to a secure website to download the Freedome VPN software for your device.
You are now being directed to a secure website to learn more about enrolling in Identity Guard Essentials.
You are now being directed to a secure website to learn more about enrolling in Identity Guard Preferred.
You are now being directed to a secure website to learn more about enrolling in Identity Guard Premier.
You are now being directed to a secure website to learn more about enrolling in Norton Family.
You are now being directed to a secure website to download Norton Security Online for your device.
Please read and accept the terms and conditions before downloading the F-Secure SAFE Security Suite trial.
Security Suite Trial Participant Agreement
This Security Suite Trial Participant Agreement ("Agreement") is made as of the below signed date ("Effective Date") by and between Comcast Cable Communications Management, LLC, with offices at One Comcast Center, 1701 JFK Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19103, on behalf of itself and its affiliates ("Comcast" or "us" and its grammatical variations) and Participant ("you" and its grammatical variations), as identified below.
Comcast is pleased that you would like to participate in a trial (the "Trial") of our Internet Trial Service (the "Trial Service"). This Agreement describes the Trial Service, the details of the Trial and the terms and conditions to which you must agree in consideration of your receipt of the Trial Service. We look forward to your participation and feedback on your experience with this service.
You must be at least 18 years or older to participate in this Trial, the owner or a tenant of the premises associated with the Trial, authorized to grant access to the premises and the person named as the account holder on the Comcast account associated with this Trial. You acknowledge that your participation in the Trial or use of the Trial Service may be subject to additional terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, the Comcast Agreement for Residential Services and Comcast's acceptable use policies.
1. Purpose of the Trial. Comcast is engaging in a regional trial in order help determine consumer choice as it relates to security suite software. As such, the Trial Service and the equipment provided by Comcast (the "Trial Software") are in the developmental stage and may contain bugs or defect and may not function properly.
2. Duration of the Trial. The Trial will commence when it is installed on your device and last approximately six (6) months (the "Trial Period").
3. Trial Service Description . The trial will gather information on customer adoption (e.g., the number of downloads, upgrades, etc.), satisfaction, and value. You may complete and submit a survey at the completion of the Trial Period about topics that may cover the following: usability, preferences, and satisfaction. Please note that, in addition to this Agreement, your use of the Trial Software is subject to the Symantec License Agreement, located at http://www.symantec.com/content/en/us/home_homeoffice/media/eula/NS_2.0_EULA_USE.pdf, and the F-Suite License Agreement, located at https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/legal_global/terms/license-terms.
4. The Trial Software. The Trial Software consists of: (i) Symantec Norton Security Premium, and (ii) F-Secure SAFE Security Suite. For the Symantec Norton Security Premium, the Trial Software must initially be downloaded on the Trial Participant's PC or Mac computer or laptop. Thereafter, you may download the Trial Software to additional devices, including mobile devices. For the F-Secure SAFE Security Suite, Participants must register with their email address and password on the F-Secure website. Thereafter, Participants can download the Trial Software on their devices.
5. Consideration. In consideration for your participation in the Trial, you will receive ninety (90) days of complimentary licenses for the Trial Software to be installed on up to ten (10) devices. After the complimentary 90-day period, you are permitted to use Trial Software on two (2) devices with the option to purchase additional licenses for other devices. 2 device licenses are included with Participant's XFINITY Internet service.
6. Limitations of liability and indemnification.
a. You acknowledge and agree that Comcast and its officers, employees, affiliates and agents will not be liable for any service outage, trial service and/or trial software. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Comcast and its officers, employees, affiliates, suppliers or agents from any and all claims, losses, damages, fines, penalties, costs, and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees) by, or on behalf of, you or any third party or user of the services relating to the use of the trial service or trial software.
b. The Trial Service is a trial, and so you agree that Comcast, its officers, employees, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and agent and their officers, employees, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents and their officers, employees, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents will have no liability to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential losses or damages resulting directly or indirectly out of the installation, modification, removal, or use by you or any other user, of the Trial Service, the Trial Software or your equipment, including, without limitation, arising out of any mistakes, omissions, interruptions, errors, defects, delays in operation, transmission, or any failure of performance.
c. If you are dissatisfied with the Trial, the Trial Services, or the Trial Software, or have incurred any loss, claim, damages, expenses, liabilities or costs arising directly or indirectly from the Trial, the Trial Services, or the Trial Software, your sole and exclusive remedy will be to terminate your participation in the Trial upon reasonable prior written notice to Comcast delivered to the address below.
Comcast Cable Communications
C/O - XFINITY Internet Security
1701 John F Kennedy Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
7. Ownership. The Trial Software, including any software incorporated therein, is the property of Comcast and its partners (Symantec and F-Secure) at all times retains the ownership of the Trial Software. You may not rent, lease, sell, sublicense or otherwise transfer any portion of the Trial Software or the Trial Service, or permit any third party to do so. You agree that during the Trial, Comcast will, from time to time, upgrade or modify the software embedded in the Trial Software.
8. No Illegal Conduct. You agree that you will not use the Trial Software or Trial Service to engage in any unlawful activity, transmit or store any information, data or material in violation of any federal, state or local regulation or law.
9. Support. As with any trial, there may be problems with the Trial Software or the Trial Service. Because we cannot anticipate exactly what issues may arise, we cannot guarantee how long it will take to fix a problem. Comcast will provide phone support ONLY during the Trial. For technical support or to provide feedback please contact Comcast Security Assurance team at 888-613-9958. There will be no live chat support or e-mail support.
10. No Warranty. Comcast makes no warranty, expressed or implied (including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose), with respect to the Trial Service or the Trial Software.
11. Trial Feedback and Communication. You agree to use the Trial Service regularly in order to gain sufficient experience with the Trial Service to provide Comcast useful feedback. Such feedback may include participation in an e-mail survey or survey conducted on the website. It is important that Comcast be able to communicate with you regularly about changes to the Trial Service or other issues that arise. Accordingly, you agree to provide Comcast with your e-mail address for purposes of engaging in these types of communications and Trial support. Your feedback and communication will be critical for us to modify and improve the service and is therefore a condition of your initial and ongoing participation in the Trial.
12. Confidentiality. The conduct of the Trial, the nature and quality of the Trial Service, the Trial Equipment and the data developed as part of the Trial, all constitute highly confidential information. You agree not to discuss details of the Trial with non-participants, including media representatives, without the prior written approval of Comcast.
13. Collection of Data. As part of Comcast's efforts to understand how customers use the Trial Service and how such usage affects the Comcast network and other services, Comcast will monitor and measure usage and traffic originating from and going to Trial participants and will collect data detailing such activities. Such monitoring and collection may include gathering the name or other personally identifiable information ("PII") of the Trial participant and correlating such information with the usage data. Comcast will look at traffic volumes to the website and the subpages that present the Trial Software. Comcast will also collect and analyze traffic patterns to the websites, but will not eavesdrop on or otherwise access the contents of your communications. Acceptance of the Agreement constitutes your agreement that Comcast may collect such data for these purposes and that Comcast may disclose the data to its third party vendors or contractors who are providing equipment or services in connection with the Trial.
15. Termination. Subject to applicable law, Comcast reserves the right to terminate the Trial, your participation in the Trial, and/or to change, add or delete features, functionalities or services offered through the Trial at any time with or without prior notice to you.
Comcast appreciates your interest in participation in the Trial, and it is our intention to make it a pleasant and memorable experience. For technical support or to provide feedback please contact Comcast Security Assurance team at 888-613-9958.
If you do not agree, please close this window to return to the Constant Guard website.