No software to download. The customer dashboard is accessible through most modern web browsers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is Identity Guard different from its competitors?
- Depending on your service level, Identity Guard monitors your credit and promptly alerts you to certain activities associated with information in your accounts. We also monitor the Internet and public records looking for activity connected to you. If we find it, we will alert you quickly so you can respond to any issues you discover.
- How much does it cost to enroll?
- Since we offer a diverse array of services that provide different coverage options for varying fees, we suggest that you compare plans to find the Identity Guard service that meets your individual needs.
- Do you offer refunds?
We sure do. But, of course, there are some limitations. Please read our refund policy.
The Identity Guard 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
We do what we can to exceed our customers' expectations, including making sure you get what you need - even if you aren't completely satisfied with our services. So whether you purchase an annual or monthly risk-free membership, or take advantage of a free trial, or pay for your services upfront, you're covered by our 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
Enrollment in a Free Trial:
- Monthly Membership: Sign up through this offer and you will not be billed until after your free trial has expired. If you cancel your service during your free trial period, you will never be billed. If you cancel after your free trial period has expired, we will stop billing you for the service from that time forward.*
- Annual Membership: Sign up through this offer and you will not be billed until after your free trial has expired. Annual memberships require you to pre-pay for 1 year. If you cancel your service during your free trial period, you will not be billed for any portion of your membership. If you cancel your service after your free trial period, we will refund the unused portion of your membership.*
Please note that you may cancel your service at any time, but you must cancel it within your risk-free enrollment period in order to be entitled to a refund. In addition, if you pre-pay for more than one month of your subscription at the time you place your order, you may receive a pro-rated refund when you cancel. Please reference the offer under which you enrolled for further details.
- Monthly Membership: Sign up and pre-pay for a service. If you cancel it during your risk-free enrollment period, you will receive a full refund.*
- Annual Membership: Sign up and pre-pay for 1 year. No matter when you cancel your service, you will receive a pro-rated refund of the full amount you've prepaid for your annual membership.*
Need to cancel?
Simply call us at 1-800-452-2541. One of our Customer Service Representatives will be happy to assist you.
*Less any shipping and handling fees.
- What should I do if I forget my User ID or Password?
- Don't worry, just click on "Forgot User ID or Password" (it's on our Member Login Page). You'll need to enter your last name, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and your ZIP Code so we can identify your account. We'll then send you an email with a link to your HINT question. Once you've successfully answered it, you will be prompted to change your User ID or Password so you can regain access to your account.
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- You can start here: Contact Us. Or, simply call us at 1-800-452-2541. Our Member Services team can help you make the most of your Identity Guard service - plus, you can ask to speak with a Credit Education Specialist or Web Support Expert.
- Do you offer Web support?
- Yes. Please email our support team at email@example.com, or call 1-800-452-2541, Monday to Friday, 8AM to 11PM, or Saturday, 9AM to 6PM (EST).
The scores you receive with Identity Guard are provided for educational purposes to help you understand your credit. Lenders use many different credit scoring systems, and the scores you receive with Identity Guard are not the same scores used by lenders to evaluate your credit.
Credit scores are provided by CreditXpert based on data from the credit reporting bureaus.
You will be billed either a monthly or annual fee for service after your trial period ends unless you call 1-877-987-8852 to cancel before your next billing date. You may call to cancel your membership at any time. Please click here to learn more about the 30-day satisfaction guarantee and our refund policy. Pricing subject to change. Taxes may apply in certain states. Call 1-877-987-8852 for details and restrictions.
Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
©2015 Intersections Inc. All rights reserved. Intersections, Identity Guard®, and any associated logos are trademarks or federally registered trademarks of Intersections Inc.